Rheemglas 135 – 412L
Easy, cost effective hot water solution Rheemglas
|NO OF PEOPLE OFF PEAK||NO OF PEOPLE CONTINUOUS||CAPACITY (L)||NO OF ELEMENTS||WARRANTY|
|1 – 6||2 – 9||135 – 412||7 years|
Rheemglas electric water heaters are easy to install, especially if you’re replacing an existing electric unit. They heat water quickly and are a relatively inexpensive solution to your hot water needs.
Rheemglas® models are ideal for families on a budget.
Features and benefits
- Mains pressure – for hot water from multiple taps and showers at the same time.
- Money saving – designed for off-peak energy rates.
- Twin element available – providing a daytime boost for high demand hot water use.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations.
- 7 year cylinder warranty *.
- 7 year cylinder warranty* (applies to product manufactured after 1st January 2012).
- 3 years labour warranty on the cylinder*.
- 1 year parts and labour warranty on all other components for domestic (non-commercial) installations*.